- Technical Specs
Leica Q2 “Dawn” by Seal – visual poetry of light
The special edition Leica Q2 “Dawn” by Seal embodies the twilight moment, when everything seems possible and a new day full of promise begins. The precious cover fabric, which reflects the interplay of light and shadow during the early hours, perfectly matches the artist's work and makes each camera a unique work of art.
The Leica Q2 is a fast camera with a 47.3 MP full frame sensor and a built-in Summilux 28mm f/1.7 ASPH lens. The sensor offers ISO sensitivity settings up to 50,000 and 4K video resolution. Thanks to the camera's digital zoom, the photographer can select crops of 35, 50, or 75mm. And dust and spray waterproofed body allows the Q2 to be used in all weather conditions, without compromise.
- Special Edition – “You became the light on the dark side of me”
- Limited to 500 units worldwide
- Leica Q2 with unique cover fabric
- Designed by singer, photographer and Grammy Award-winner Seal
- Signature scarf designed by Annina Roescheisen, with song lyrics by Seal
- Strap embossed with song line handwritten by Seal
- Seal's signature and an edition number from 001 to 500 engraved on the display glass
- Leica Q2 “Dawn” by Seal
- Special carrying strap with embossed handwritten song line
- Special designed scarf by Annina Roescheisen with lyrics by Seal
- Special packaging
- Battery & charger
- Leaflet for Kimono fabric
- Certificate of authenticity
Note: SD card is not included.